Sunday, July 7, 2013

Antique Mall Adventures

While treasure hunting in the land of "StAnKOnia" for a vintage sewing machine, I discovered the most amazing Antique Mall. Although, I didn't find the sewing machine I was looking for here, I thought I'd share the experience as inspiration for you Modern Vintage fashion lovers!

I never before been to an Antique Mall so this was a pleasant surprise! It was like walking through a time capsule of the decades! Everything you could ever want from any era!

I walked past these vintage collections and couldn't resist to capture the moment. Needless to say, I saw so many beautiful pieces but, I wouldn't know where to put them. So, I decided on the photos! 

ENJOY! 




Vintage Jet Magazines on the dining table and the green lamp on the buffet server was a show stopper! 


The "ANTIQUETASTIC" lamp! 




The bird house in the living room definitely screams 1960's.


The dining chairs were so retro with the flowered vinyl covers screaming RETRO!


I love this chair, although I think it was made a couple of decades or more before the 1960's era! 



The living room of a retro house completely with the mustard tweed lounge chair.


Now, I am not sure if this is a Genie or not but I did rub the lamp 3 times. Needless to say, nothing happened!
MeKa-LeKa-Hi-MeKa-HiNy-HO!


I love the color of the TV, it's so RETRO! 


This chair screams Modern Vintage! I have this very style of chair and sofa in leather and I love it! 









No comments:

Post a Comment